$16.99 - $25.99
AST Sports Science Micronized Creatine is very versatile. It mixes instantly in liquid and stays suspended longer. It has no gritty mouth feel and is easy on the stomach. Micronized Creatine offers the most effective creatine monohydrate for fast results. Creatine monohydrate powder usually will not fully dissolve in liquid. That's why you always get that gritty sand at the bottom of the glass. Look at it this way, if it falls like sand to the bottom of your glass, what does it do in your stomach? Maybe that explains why so many complain of stomach discomfort when using regular creatine monohydrate. AST Sports Science developed a creatine supplement that incorporates state-of-the-art particle micronizing technology (PMT)TM. This technology sets a new standard for creatine monohydrate supplementation by actually producing creatine 'micro-particles' that are 20 times smaller than regular creatine monohydrate powder.
Micronized creatine has numerous advantages over regular creatine monohydrate powder:
- Faster Absorption: AST Micronized Creatine's smaller particle size means quicker digestion and faster utilization.
- More Efficient: 20 times more total surface area for greater uptake into the bloodstream.
- Greater Purity: Micronizing creatine produces a more pure creatine. By increasing the total processing steps and purification procedures, AST's Micronized Creatine yields a finished product substantially more pure.
- Mixes Easier and Better: AST's Micronized Creatine has 20 times more surface area. Greater surface area means easier, faster and more complete mixing.
- No Stomach Upset: Regular creatine monohydrate sits in the gut longer. This causes discomfort to many users. AST's Micronized Creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut quicker causing no stomach upset.
- Better Results: New Micronized Creatine offers 2000% more particle surface area for better utilization, better uptake, and faster results.
Drink Plenty of Liquids - Creatine works by enhancing muscle cell hydration. It is very important to consume adequate fluids while taking creatine to see best results. A good rule of thumb is to drink an extra 16 to 20 ounces of liquid for every 5 grams of creatine you take.
During your Loading Phase you should be drinking an EXTRA 64 to 80 ounces of what you normally drink. During the maintenance phase you should drink an EXTRA 32 to 40 ounces. This is very important and ensures you get the maximum out of creatine supplementation.
Find a similar product