* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5August 18, 2008
Reviewer: Robert in Florida
* Used these vitamins for years. You can't go wrong using Animal Pak!
* I am quite convinced that this product has helped me gain muscle mass and decrease % body fat. I was a jogger for 25 years before my buddy convinced me to add weight training to my routine about 5 years ago. I have gained more muscle mass in the last year using this product than in the previous 4 years. I still do aerobic training also but only about 1/3 as much (10 miles per week versus 30, occasional marathon). I am 56 years old and also use creatine and glutamine supplements semi regularly, plus protein supplements. (btw unsolicited I have always ordered from netrition.com and been very satisfied.)
* This packaging is great - saves time and the content really makes a difference. Vitamins should not be mixed together, B and C, E and C... and here, they are separate and provided to you in one packet. Great, very professional. As a former Olympic athlete, I must commend and congratulate Universal - it is one of the best companies with great research, development - and, of course, product!
* Im a big fan of Animal Pak. It works good. I'll take this for a month then get off of it for a bit and I can always tell a difference. Great product and its been around for a long time that tells me its a good one and most likely safe.
* I started taking Animal Pak training supplements almost a year ago and have kept myself stocked up on them ever since. They are great as a starting point around which to stack up with other supplements, and they simplify my nutrition regimen greatly. The package shows the nutritional specs for a double-dose of two packs, but as a smaller athlete I've done fine taking just one a day. This is a great no-frills supplement for anyone who trains daily.
* I tried this pack for a couple of cycles after having been a regular user of SuperNutritions OptiPak which is no longer offered.
This is a very good pack. The only draw back, as with most packs is the one time per day dosage. I felt that was a strong point of the OptiPak as the water soluable vitamins are replenished throughout the day.
I'm going to try the Genesis pack for 2 or 3 cycles.