* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
4/5October 28, 2006
Reviewer: A customer in California
* Not as good as the bottled version by a long shot (he-he, no pun intended). But, it is very acceptable and convenient - especially for travel or camping when you'd rather not carry bottles.
* I was very pleased using this product..I ordered the Mai-Tai and loco Lemon sour. Gave rating of 4 because I did not like the whiskey sour mix as well. Have just ordered more of mai-tai and trying the triple citrus margarita mix.
* My wife and I both really like the Baja Bob's Margarita mixes. We generally buy both the Original and Desert Key Lime and mix them 50/50, then mix them 3 to 1 with tequila. We prefer it that way, BUT both are fine on their own. This drink mix is awesome for those of us who prefer to stay away from the sugar in the other typical mixes. It's the perfect combination of sweetness and tartness for us.
* This satisfies a need for something fruity and tropical for the low carber. It could never pass as a viable pina colada outside the context of low carb products, but for its carb count, it's worth the money.
* This is very intense mixed according to the directions, much too intense for me. But add soda water or iced tea and it's very nice. Of course, it does not taste like fresh lemons but more like lemon candy.
* This was surprisingly good. Not great, but compared to the other Baja Bob's drink mixes, this was definitely drinkable! Better with a dark rum, as opposed to a light/white rum. A few drops of sf cherry syrup were excellent added, as well (added a cool "tequila sunrise" look).