* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 09, 2007
Reviewer: Fahad in New York
* I'm completely cautious of what I take and always use the one that has less chemical or even non-chemical ingredients. So I do some researches over the web of people's ranking and reviews over products before using it. I used few fat burners like simplyCUT, lean system 7, hydroxy cut hardcore, and MX-LS7. And all the fat burners do not work well if you didn't combine it with a good workout mainly building muscles program. Both lean system 7 and MX-LS7 are good, but if you are into a MUCH power go for Lean System 7. For any fat burner you should stop eating junk food and get a good diet nutrition program depending on your Fat %, weight, cardio, and workout program. All the four categories are important, and to reach your goal faster use one of this products, BUT as all of us know that this products are not healthy for us to use it all the time then you have to combine it with the RIGHT program and NOT TO CHEAT AT ALL until you reach your goal then you'll leave it and use it ONLY if you need too. And it's all up to you. Ask your doctor if the ingredients suits you then use it once and see it for yourself.
* Lean System 7 is the best metabolic support. I have been using this from last 4 years now whenever I gain weight with no side effect. You can take 2 tablets before meal and also before your workout. Believe me, it's worth and with plenty of energy and I love Lean System7. I also want to try MX-LS7 which have just arrived so want to look good, with energy. Try this product.
* This product is not a miracle worker--I don't believe any product is--but it did give me more energy. I did not get that jittery feeling, but I did perspire more. If you are looking for a product to boost your energy, I do recommend LS7.
* Lean System 7 worked great, but it only works with a good workout regimen and very "clean" diet. After 2 days you just feel good, like your endorphines just kicked in and stayed on. You don't get jittery and are very energized, which helps you to workout longer and stronger. You also sleep well and don't have trouble getting to sleep. It's a very easy supplement for all fitness levels and works well as long as you stick to your program.
* The only positive of LS7 was that it had all natural products involved. I didn't notice any change in energy or weight during my 4 weeks on the product. I went to the gym and trained extensively 4 days a week and played tennis or swam the other 3 days and had the same amount of gains and energy prior to LS7 as while using it.