* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5July 17, 2015
Reviewer: Corie in Michigan
* Very yummy. I didn't have a mixer so i had to hand whisk them so they looked like mini pancakes but still tasted really good. I put a few spoons of sugar free strawberry topping on it with real cut up strawberries and tasted like the real thing. Glad I tried it, new favorite dessert.
* This product was actually very good. It does have a bit of an "after taste" but when dieting (low carb) and eating healthier I think this is a taste that needs to be acquired and understood. We are not used to it but you will and can be very easily with this product. I put fresh berries inside with whip cream after baking and I can tell you it was sooo good! I'm going to make these for my family so they can see you can have low carb and something tasty for desert without all the guilt of eating nothing but sugar!
* I love an almond-y, vanilla-y flavor. These aren't exactly like an angel food flavor - in fact, they have a slightly unusual flavor, but I like it. These are easy to make and really fill a craving for sweets. I always end up eating all of them when I make a batch and at zero carbs, I have no regrets!
* These Angel Food Puffs are simply divine and so very easy to prepare! The hardest part of making them is to remember to get eggs out in time to reach room temperature. They are delicious alone or topped with fresh fruit! They are so delicious that one would think he is cheating! A+
* The first time I tasted these, I thought, "THESE MUST BE SINFUL!" How wrong indeed. Now, you can have your cake AND EAT IT TOO! These little angel food puffs taste just like the angel food cake my mom used to make as a kid. Light, fluffy and healthy. I make them once a week, if not more.