* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
1/5September 19, 2007
Reviewer: Huw in United Kingdom/Great Britain
* Over the years I've probably tried a dozen different fat burners and unfortunately this has to be the worst.
If you can tolerate the incredible shakes this give your hands and neck, and don't might appetite suppression coming in the form feeling that you want to vomit then it might work, but I've not been able to stick with it long enough to see.
In terms of side effects it makes the ECA stack look tame. Much better is something like Animal Cuts or Nutrex Lipo 6.
* I first tried Miracle Burn with Hoodia along with a low carb diet. After 6 weeks of this I had lost an astonishing 4 pounds as well as that wonderful feeling of being deprived of everything I enjoyed eating! I hope you get my sarcasm. What a colossal waste that was. I'm now ordering my second bottle of Fyre because I don't want to run out (I'm too cheap to pay for express shipping). I've taken Fyre for a little over a week now and have lost another 4 pounds. I feel great and am excited to step on the scale. I no longer feel deprived because I'm finally seeing results from my low carb lifestyle. Sorry to say, I didn't get that aphrodisiac feeling but I do feel like I'm "flashing" shortly after taking it...probably the capsacin. Fyre seems to work much better for me than Hoodia and I'd recommend it to anyone who's "hit the wall" with other products, or need something that's not over-stimulating. It's also a lot less expensive than the much-hyped Hoodia. I can hardly wait for my next Dr's visit to see what effect Fyre has had on my cholesterol and blood pressure. Yep, I'm on all of those meds that interfere with lipolysis and am hoping some will go by the wayside. Hopefully, Fyre will work as well for you.
* I had a mostly-positive experience with this product, with just one drawback. First the good: As far as energy goes, I really like it. No crash that comes from pure caffeine, no jitters*, and also a lot of other energy/fat-burners give me "The Fear," where you get energy but it's like that fight/flight response. Like you're being chased by a bear. Not super-fun. Fyre, on the other hand gives me happy-dance energy and a GREAT mood. That's the major upside for me. Appetite suppression is just as good as others. Sweatiness/heat the same as others. One note about products with Yohimbine (which some other products have, some don't): they can bloat you up. I don't really enjoy feeling mildly pregnant all the time, so that's the one downside, but if I have an event where I need my stomach down flat again, it's easy enough to go off Fyre for a few days prior. I will still use it; overall it works really nicely for me.
*All energy products can give you the jitters, but after an initial ease-in/tolerance period the jitters should go away if it's a good product.
* It hasn't helped any weight loss but it definitely heats the body up...
I think it also makes you awake so for the energy aspect its awesome.
Everyone I have let try it has loved it and wants to purchase it. It isn't so hard not to eat while taking this as well.
One more point for dudes to consider is that it has yohimbe in it and one guy who tried it said it works!!!!
If you don't know what yohimbe is good for look it up and try Fyre at home first so as not to embarrass yourself at the gym.. ;)