* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1/5January 24, 2008
Reviewer: Jessica Donnelly in Massachusetts
* I agree with Rosalie. In order to taste the flavor (I ordered lime), you have to add so much that it's too sweet and the bitter stevia flavor is too strong. I'm going to try adding some lime oil to boost the flavor, but if that doesn't work, it's going in the garbage. :(
This review is specific to Stevita Flavored Drink Mix, Lime
* I bought this in grape flavor, a very favorite of mine and hard to find. I can't understand the good reviews on this product. It was horrible and I had to throw it out! The grape flavor was barely detectable and the nasty bitter aftertaste was strong.
This review is specific to Stevita Flavored Drink Mix, Grape
* I really don't like giving low review ratings, but I gotta be honest. It's not the flavor that frustrates me with this product. It's nice, and I've used these on and of FOR YEARS.
BUT... CAUTION. I've wasted so much money over the years because I don't go thru them really fast. And so they sit in my cupboard a bit til I want them again. And then BAM, I go to use it and it's all... melted and gooey. And YES, I tighten the plastic lid extremely tight, trying to avoid the ambient moisture in the house getting inside the jar. Never works.
I tried over and over, since I liked the grape (like another reviewer said, it's a hard flavor to find, and my favorite). But I was always disappointed with the gooey results, and ended up always trashing half a jar each time. So sadly, I'm giving up on them, and switching (unless I can find a good grape flavor somewhere).
* Easily the worst drink mixes i have EVER tasted in my life. I'm sure it it is better FOR YOU than other artificial sweeteners, but the premise of a drink mix is to add a PLEASANT taste to water. These mixes just taste like medicine. AVOID!! AVOID!!
This review is specific to Stevita Flavored Drink Mix, Cherry