* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4/5January 07, 2012
Reviewer: Rebecca in Maryland
* I just started using this product. I read other reviews and put ice in it and mixed it in the blender.
It tastes great and I made it through to lunch time without any snacks, just drinking water.
This review is specific to ChocoRite Protein Shake, Chocolate Supreme
* Love the taste! Love the protein. I blend mine up with ice cubes and have trouble keeping my kids out of it.
Wish it wasn't so expensive. I am doing the Atkins diet and use it as a treat for myself when I get a sweet tooth that will not be ignored!
This review is specific to ChocoRite Protein Shake, Chocolate Fudge Brownie
* Unlike most reviewers on here, I think there are other brands that taste better than this product. I really don't understand why most reviewers find the flavor to be rich. I've tried the cappuccino, caramel mocha, and yellow cake batter so far. Mixed with 12oz water as per the directions, I found the taste of the cappuccino and caramel mocha to be bland and lacking in flavor. However, blended with strongly brewed iced coffee and a touch of chocolate liquid stevia, both flavors are acceptable. The yellow cake batter was awful...too sweet with a weird flavor. I gave this product 4 stars, though, because of the excellent price per ounce of powder and the variety of flavors. If my favorite brand starts coming out with more flavors, though, I won't buy this product anymore.
* Had been drinking Alba shakes but the ChocoRite shakes from HealthSmart Foods are MUCH better. I have tried the Cappuccino and the Peanut Butter. Both are good although I only use 1.5 scoops of powder rather than the recommended 2 scoops. Two scoops seems just too rich. Too rich...that's crazy huh? Add ice, throw in Blendtec and drink. I have just ordered the Chocolate Supreme...might try mixing it with the Peanut Butter. I also ordered some sugar-free Chocolate Davinci syrup to try with the both the Cappucino and the Peanut Butter.
This review is specific to ChocoRite Protein Shake, Cappuccino