* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5November 03, 2010
Reviewer: Enis in Turkey
* Great taste, fast digestion and no side effect. I always want to eat this because of its nice taste.
This review is specific to ISO-100, Gourmet Vanilla
* My girlfriend turned me on to this product. All I can say is Wow!!! I've only tried the Fudge Brownie but it is excellent! I look forward to drinking a shake after I hit the gym. I have tried other whey powders and nothing compares to the taste of Iso 100 and with a whopping 25g of protein per serving, you know you're feeding your muscles. I usually take 2 scoops after I lift weights. Netrition is running a heck of a deal right now too. Normally it is about 10 dollars more anywhere else. Do yourself a favor and buy some of this!!
* Lots of very good flavors. Mixing can be somewhat difficult at times but it is well worth it. Cookies and Creme, Vanilla, Gourmet Chocolate and Fudge Brownie are our favorites. Orange dreamsicle, Strawberry and Banana were good also. Cinnamon Bun was not my thing.
Every flavor I tried was very good except the cinnamon which was drinkable. I just didn't look forward to drinking it like I did the others. Give this protein a shot. Low on carbs and almost all the calories are from protein. Good stuff!!
* The best. Great amount of protein for the calories. Not a ton of filler and flavors are second to none. Cookies and Cream, Gourmet Chocolate are our favs. Strawberry was good. Giving fudge brownie a try this time. This is definitely our #1 protein choice. Price isn't super cheap but if you actually enjoy the flavor, it is worth it.
* I have researched many proteins and found this to be superior above all others. Whey protein is touted to be the best!
Isolate meaning it has been refined to the point of being just protein and a little calcium. There is nothing else in this product!
It is Hydrolyzed meaning it will be absorbed quickly into your body. This is perfect for consumption directly after a work out!
The banana flavor is awesome and it easily dissolves in water, milk or juice.
I will stick with ISO-100.
* I feel this is one of the best proteins for putting on lean muscle, it's low in calories and has no filler so I'd recommend this for any putting on muscle and trying to keep a low calorie count and shed some fat.