* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5January 14, 2010
Reviewer: David in Massachusetts
* This fish oil tastes fantastic. It tastes like orange oil. It has absolutely 0 fish taste to it. 0! It is a superb product that I have been getting my entire family to use. I also pour it over chicken and veggies for a nice orange flavor and of course the eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) kick. It also tastes great in protein shakes. I've tried it with chocolate protein and strawberry as well and it compliments both nicely. Well done Carlson!
This review is specific to The Very Finest Fish Oil, Orange
* Love the orange flavor gel capsules. Makes following Dr's orders to take fish oil much easier. I consider these chewable as I don't like having to swallow pills. Netrition prices are good on these also.
This review is specific to The Very Finest Fish Oil, Natural Orange
* I've used the capsules and the liquid out of the bottle. Both are great and I have never burped or tasted the fish oil after I have taken it. I take it in the morning with breakfast. I have found that the liquid out of the bottle is much easier to get the amount you want without taking 3-4 capsules. This product is very high quality. I just recommended it to my adult daughter!
* After trying several other fish oil products, we found this liquid, which I highly recommend. The lemon is not overpowering, but it very nicely disguises the taste of the fish oil -- and it does not come back to haunt you. I can finally get my husband, who does not like large capsules, to take fish oil regularly!
This review is specific to The Very Finest Fish Oil, Natural Lemon