* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5January 02, 2012
Reviewer: Christine in New York
* Jay Robb's whey protein isolate tastes great, blends easily with liquids and yogurts and was very well reviewed by Consumer Labs - as a high quality product that contains all the nutrients it claims to and nothing bad for you. It costs a little more, but its worth it to me because I know I'm getting top quality protein!!
* This is my first Jay Robb purchase. I bought the Vanilla and it is awesome! It took me a while to make the purchase based on the price. However, after tasting it and realizing how long one bag will last I won't hesitate to buy more. Makes the best protein shake. I've also made pancakes with it...delicious! I can't wait to try strawberry and chocolate.
This review is specific to Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla
* I love Jay Robb protein powders. Love the taste and love that they can be low carb and have stevia in them. I like the Chocolate because it has a mild flavor not overpowering. I just tried the Pina Colada and love that too. It again doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong flavor but tasty. I like it better than the vanilla, and I think it is a good substitute for vanilla. If you want stronger flavor use less water/milk. They say 12oz but if you add 8oz and ice you are good.
* I really like the quality of the Jay Robb proteins. The Pina Colada tastes awesome! The unflavored is absolutely perfect in baking muffins or creating smoothies using flavored syrups. The chocolate and vanilla are both good, too. It's a little pricier than some other proteins but you know what you are getting.
* Sure, it's a little more expensive than other protein powders but if you look at the ingredients it's worth it. It doesn't have all the fillers and weird fake garbage of other protein powders. The taste is nice and the nutritional profile is ideal. I definitely trust this product. The pina colada isn't all that flavorful, but it's still quite nice especially with pineapple C4