* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5August 30, 2014
Reviewer: Susan in Ohio
* I got one of these great vitamin pill boxes for free, and now I'm back for more. I am ordering 11 of them to go with my lonely little freebie.
Each section of the box has its own cover, and I thought it would be awkward to try filling them because the covers do not stand open by themselves.
So I took a large-sized chip-bag clip and held the little covers up with it, clipping them to the top, and it worked perfectly.
Fill the sections, remove the clip, close the lid, and you're done!
Thank you once again, Netrition and staff, you're the best.
* I got one of these (free) in my last order and expected the smaller version.
This new vitamin box with seven separate segments with individual covers was a very happy surprise. They are nice and deep, thus very accommodating for the large number of vitamins that my husband and I take daily.
I will be purchasing more of them with my next order. They're just perfect, and I will certainly be using them daily.
* I like this pill box because its sections are large. Each day has its own inner lid and then the whole box has an outer lid. We have gotten several for my and my husband's morning and nighttime pills.
We had an issue with one that we got that had a defect that did not allow the outer lid to stay closed. Netrition did send a replacement because of the defect.
* The previous pill box design was much nicer, less bulky, easier to access pills from it, easier to open and it stayed closed. This 'newer' pill box is lacking in all of these features. I have several as I have been a Netrition shopper for many years. I still use the old ones and have thrown away all of the 'newer' pill boxes. I tried to change over but finally gave up.
I still like shopping at Netrition however. A very efficient company.