* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5April 23, 2015
Reviewer: Kathy in Florida
* The Mocha Espresso flavor is AWESOME!! We enjoy all of the Cookie Bites From Kay's Naturals, but the Mocha flavor is what we have several times a week because they are just so darn good. I'm always trying to find new ways to incorporate them in my low carb/high protein snack recipes because they make such a yummy treat. LOVE THESE!!
This review is specific to Protein+ Cookie Bites, Mocha Espresso, 1.2 oz. bag
* I love these! I match them with Barney & Co. Almond Butter, Cocoa & Coconut flavor, and it's the most fulfilling and amazing treat for me! I have to watch myself because I can eat a ton until my belly hurts and I've reached my daily carb limit.
* These are awesome! Crispy with a pleasant chew to them. They taste nutty and sweet; very delicious. I've just ordered the Cinnamon flavored too--if they're anywhere near as good, both will become staples in my household!
This review is specific to Protein+ Cookie Bites, Honey Flavored, Almond Filled
* I have to agree with the other review that they could potentially be dangerously addictive. They are way too good. Absolutely delicious. Appearance of frosted mini wheat cereal with a honey-almond-cinnamon taste that is crisp and melts in your mouth. Near perfection.
* Addictive... Maybe I won't buy them anymore, they're so great I can't stop myself!
And yes, they aren't as cloyingly sweet as other cookies, especially sugar free ones.
The sweetness, the flavors (and the size!) are just right for me.
This review is specific to Protein+ Cookie Bites, Cinnamon Almond