* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 05, 2010
Reviewer: Cindy in Kansas
* Very Good!! Nice and crisp. You can't tell the difference. I bought the relish also and it was excellent. Will definitely buy again. Thanks for carrying.
* Very tasty product. You can't tell they are sugar free and I love them with my tuna. I am a repeat purchaser and will keep them on hand always. If you like sweet pickles and need or want to reduce your sugar intake, this is an ideal way to do it.
* I do not normally review things, but I feel I have to with these pickles. They do not taste sugar free. They have no aftertaste. They are crisp. They taste as sinful as a real, soaked in sugar bread and butter pickle.
* All of the Mt. Olive products are superior. I cannot tell any difference between the sugar free and non-sugar free product. In fact, I just made tuna salad and used some of the relish. It was delicious!
* These Bread and Butter pickles are a staple in my fridge. They are the perfect sugar-free alternative to the old-fashioned bread and butter pickles we all loved as kids, but without the sugar-guilt. We eat them plain, and I also use them in recipes. If I would include sweet pickle relish (in days gone by), I chop a handful of these instead of going for the Mt. Olive SF relish (which is also very good, BTW). They have a wonderful, authentic flavor. We love all the SF Mt. Olive products.
* These are the best! My husband, diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes, always loved Bread & Butter chips. Now, he can once again enjoy them. They seem to have no affect on his blood sugar tests. Thanks Mt. Olive and thanks Netrition.