* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5June 06, 2010
Reviewer: Morgan in Oregon
* Surprisingly good! They're little uneven broken-up pieces, which is sort of strange at first, but the flavor is strong and very good (and you can pick out a big piece or a small piece depending on your mood, which I really like actually). Satisfied my sweet tooth! I'm ordering a box each of all the other flavors (plus some more cinnamon because I'm a cinnamon fiend!).
This review is specific to Fragmints Sugar Free Candy, Cinnamon Surge
* Fragmints are the best!! Initially ordered the Pina Colada and Margarita, but liked them so much ordered the Orange Cream and the Licorice Fling. These candies burst with flavor. I am hooked! Already ordered more and will even share with others.
* So far I've tried the wintergreen, berry bash and peppermint flavors of Fragmints. All are very delicious and satisfying. The one thing I missed while being on my low carb way of life was having a mint/hard candy now and then.
Now I have my choice of all these wonderful flavors. I look forward to trying all of them in the near future.
* I have been spending way too much time and money on the dentist these past few years. I have received more than my fair share of shots, drilling, scraping, and cementing. I decided it's time to do something about it and dramatically reduce sugar intake. I have been searching for years for a non-teeth-destroying mint. My search is finally over. I have tried many brands and this is the one! I have tried the peppermint, wintergreen, and berry and they are fantastic!