* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5October 06, 2010
Reviewer: Kathy in New York
* I use Garden Of Life RAW Protein in my morning protein shakes. I really like it. It mixes instantly. Since I use fruit in my shake, I wanted an unflavored protein powder so I can taste the fruit instead of the powder. I like the fact that it is raw, organic, non-soy, gluten free, and has NO artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
* This unflavored protein is my new favorite! Its delicious, mixes easily, no after taste, and its only 80 cal, 18g complete vegan protein & no sugar and 0 net carbs. I blend it with cold coffee every morning and its fantastic. I prefer the unflavored, and then I can add whatever flavor I want. The vanilla & chocolate are a tiny bit gritty, but not bad enough to not drink. It's worth it for the nutritional value & being vegan.
* I agree that it is chalky but I like the fact that it is vegan and unlike a lot of proteins made with whey and other ingredients, does not make me feel bloated. It also has no artificial sweeteners which is a must for me.
* Great product. I don't know if the product meets it's label claims, but if it does, I don't think you can get a healthier protein. This product is all organic and gmo free as well as raw high protein and low carb. What more can you ask for? Well, the taste could definitely be better but health is not always about taste. Now lets see if they could bring down the price.
* I tried this because it gave me free shipping for my whole order. I can and will drink it, but it is the chalkiest protein powder to date. I like the ingredients and it's filling, but I wish it tasted better...and I'm not really very picky.
* This product has a horrible, chalky taste. I wasn't crazy about the taste of whey protein in my kale smoothies, so I thought I would try this. I can't even drink it. I'll be going back to whey tomorrow.