* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
4/5October 26, 2016
Reviewer: Adrien in Michigan
* A decent approximation of cinnamon graham crackers for those of us on a low carb eating plan. Good with a little cream cheese, almond or peanut butter on them. For an occasional sweet treat.
This review is specific to Skinny Crisps, Cinnamon
* SayCheese flavor went from "okay- 3" to "MUST REORDER- 4or5". So I understand those who didn't like this on first try; their opinions are valid. But I'm thrifty, so I kept these at my office desk in case I wanted a healthy snack that wouldn't have me craving more. To my surprise, the SECOND try found my palate in a far more receptive state. They were delicious AND satisfying. And the serving size was quite satisfactory (though I tend to overeat often to sate my taste; not necessary with these.) I've reordered today and will be trying the Brownie and Cinnamon as well.
This review is specific to Skinny Crisps, Say Cheese
* I've only had a chance to try the Plain Jane variety, but I will buy them again as well as try some of the other flavors. They are a bit high carb for me, so I only eat a couple at a time. My husband nearly had a coronary when he saw the price, so I do wish they were more affordable. That being said, they make a great vehicle for leading a piece of cheese to one's mouth, they have a satisfying crunch that makes you feel like you've had a crunchy snack, and they have healthy ingredients.
This review is specific to Skinny Crisps, Plain Jane
* I've had all varieties, and they all seem to have great taste and an amazing concentration of flavor. The Brownie, Toasted Onion and Cinnamon pack the strongest flavors. Its easy to eat multiple chips in one sitting, but I'd advise not indulging in more than one serving at a time. Too many of these and your stomach will likely wind up in painful knots.