* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5May 17, 2015
Reviewer: Kathy in Florida
* The Veggie Pizza Puffs are a really tasty little snack that I love to munch on while watching TV or at the Movies. The serving size is pretty generous too. I'm not as crazy about the Mac & Cheese flavor, but that's just my taste. If you are a Kay's Naturals fan, then do yourself a huge favor and check out their Cookie Bites. All of the flavors are yummy, but the Mocha Espresso is beyond delicious.
This review is specific to Protein Puffs, Veggie Pizza, 1.2 oz. bag
* My 5 star review is for the Almond puffs- OMG thank you for these. They are such a lovely snack. I keep them in my car and they have a subtle almond taste and a lovely crisp texture. They are between a cookie and a cheeto but with a lightly sweet taste. I found the mac and cheese and pizza ones to be a little too bland. Sorry Kay, just gotta say it like it is. I prefer the bland taste to overly salty or spicy so even with the lower flavor level, I still order them- I just get a lot more of the almond ones. I have had a unanimous consensus from my work group of 7 other people.
* The Tomato-Basil is a little too mild but the Veggie Pizza have just enough zip to keep taste buds happy. Individual bags keep serving size honest and the product fresh. And as usual, Netrition has the best price available!
This review is specific to Protein Puffs, Tomato Basil, 1.2 oz. bag
* These are great. They're covered in a coating that has a sweet, almondy flavor. I like sweet and salty together, and these puffs include salt in the mix. You can taste ground almonds, not some artificial extract. They're delicious. I do not notice any sort of soy protein funk to them. The ones I got were crispy and fresh. The puffs are unevenly coated, so some are rather bland while others are really flavorful. I like this about them because it isn't like each bite is exactly the same. These will be part of my regular diet now as a nice, high protein, low carb crunchy snack.
This review is specific to Protein Puffs, Almond Delight, 1.2 oz. bag
* I absolutely adore these. My favorite is the almond delight, but I love all the flavors. They really hit the spot for cravings and deliver a huge dose of protein. The best new product in a long time!