* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5January 08, 2012
Reviewer: Allison in Washington
* I tried the "blue cheese" which has no blue cheese or dairy in it. It's mostly mild, sweet, it tastes faintly like blue cheese dressing. I'm giving it a high rating because it doesn't have any weird chemical flavor, unlike another zero calorie brand. I think this dressing has a lot of black peppercorn oil, so if you don't like black pepper you won't like this.
This review is specific to Salad Dressing, Blue Cheese Flavor
* These dressings are very thin, but have great flavor. I like a really big salad for lunch and make my own full fat dressings from healthy oils, vinegars, and seasonings. However, if I use enough to dress the entire salad, I get too much fat. I have been using 1/3 homemade dressing to 2/3 Green Valley Ranch dressings. The flavor is great and the calorie/fat count is perfect. My favorites are Blue Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette.
* I ordered the Honey Dijon and it is gross, the first taste was yuck, the 2nd and 3rd taste just confirmed how gross this is. There's no flavor of honey or dijon and it's watery. I have no idea what flavor it is supposed to be. It has a "chemical" flavor. I honestly don't understand how this can be put in a bottle and sold. I ordered the Caesar too, I'm afraid to try.
This review is specific to Salad Dressing, Honey Dijon Flavor
* I tried this and it faintly resembled ranch dressing but with no calories and no carbs I'll live with it. Next time I eat a salad, I will take 1 1/2 tbsp of Green Valley ranch and mix it with 1 tsp of regular ranch. I think this will improve the taste and still stay within my carb limits.