* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5June 25, 2013
Reviewer: Cindy in Kansas
* While I have both the choc/PB and vanilla, I have yet to try the vanilla because I am obsessing on the choc/PB! Here is the most insane choc/PB shake ever:
* I've been using whey protein for over 10 years, switching brands to try different flavors and consistency (my favorite being Biotrust, not available on Netrition, but so good and organic, I love it) I was inspired to try Trutein because of different posts by fitness professionals on FB and IG and I was very disappointed by the taste. Choc/pb is kinda ok, but nowhere near any other chocolate flavors I've tried and 's mores has an absolutely disgusting chemical after taste, don't like that AT ALL. Won't by that again, even if maybe other flavors might be better.
* Taste is AMAZING, however it has sucralose in it! I didn't know that when I ordered it, and double-checked the ingredients (because it tasted so good, I knew something was wrong), and low and behold, Sucralose.
If you don't care about sucralose, then this is 5 stars. However, this will become a $50 addition to my trashcan.
* I've used many different brands of whey protein over the past seven years, and Trutein is my absolute favorite. It is a very high quality protein, but just as important to me are taste and texture. It is the best-tasting whey protein of all the brands I've tried. Its consistency makes nice thick-smooth shakes -- not runny or gritty; and I love mixing it with a little water to make a super-smooth-creamy protein pudding for an afternoon snack or mini meal with a cup of green tea. I could go on and on. I've gotten many friends hooked on this protein. Cinnabun is amazing (makes great muffins!) and Chocolate Truffle is great for pudding. The vanilla is amazing too. Love this stuff.
* This protein not only tastes wonderful, but most importantly, it does not cause any abdominal discomfort. We have tried Cinnabun, chocolate, and orange creamsicle. All favors taste great and mix well. Netrition has been the best site by far for ordering all of our supplements. They are reliable, fast, and always have the best prices.