* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 12, 2013
Reviewer: Marcy in Texas
* Wow! As a diabetic and low-carb dieter I'm absolutely blown away by this product! I've never made bread from scratch in my entire life, so despite the detailed directions for kneading and pounding I used my bread machine on the "express bake" setting and the bread turned out just fine. It's not a huge loaf but I don't care ... I don't have to share it with anybody! This is a beautiful, easy-to-slice bread with a dense texture, terrific crust and great flavor. As a bonus, the entire loaf only contains 18 carbs ... that's less than one slice of store-bought bread! I just reordered and plan to keep this mix in the pantry forever. Love it!
* Hi from sunny Australia .. think I will eat this bread until I die! Cooks in my bread maker on quick cycle in 68 mins with a good crunchy crust, good for sandwich or toast, no nasty after taste & not too chewy either. Remember it IS low carb bread so not an exact replica of the normal high carb variety but certainly well worth the money & too loose the carbs in such a way.. yessssss
* As a diabetic I love the LC Foods White Bread Mix as well as their jams. It doesn't affect my blood sugar and it tastes very good. I don't feel deprived of white bread anymore. Actually, I think it tastes better than white bread.
* I love this product and others manufactured by this company. Even though I am the low carb person in the family, everyone is a fan due to the quality and taste. I've tried other low carb bread products and they are spongy, dry and tasteless. Not these!