* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 07, 2012
Reviewer: krislyn in North Dakota
* Great taste without a blood sugar spike. Super happy with the product and will definitely be reordering. Serving size is large and there isn't any unpleasant aftertaste.
* I've tried a number of LC Foods products over the past year or so and I've never been disappointed. I made a pizza with the pizza dough by preparing it in a cast iron skillet and it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The banana nut bread and other breads are delicious. The precise directions result in outstanding products. You can tell that a lot of thought, practice, passion and determination went into these products. Highly recommended.
* This bread is delicious, and the servings are nice and big. So far the LC Foods that I have tried have been a pleasant surprise. Great toasted... I just baked a loaf of pumpkin, it too is very good. Will be ordering these many times I'm sure.
* I've used LC Foods' low carb and gluten free products for over a year and love them! I add dry fruits and/or chopped nuts and sometimes cinnamon to the banana bread but I have to say it is always delicious. The ingredients are great, healthy and the directions clear.
* I am back to buy more of this bread. Honestly, the bread itself isn't all too impressive (what low carb bread is?) But I am buying more because I LOVE it when you make some sweet (Splenda) cinnamon butter to put on top of it. It's great to have a quick and tasty snack sitting around. Unfortunately, I eat around 5 pieces a day, so I need to get better at resisting that. LOL
* So easy and came out delicious. I added an extra tbsp of macadamia nut oil and .5 scoop of isopure banana protein powder. Came out moist and light.
Made a butterscotch jello pudding cream cheese frosting to top it off.
Unfortunately for me it turned into a not so low carb meal as I ate the whole thing thru the night. Rookie mistake
* Good substitute for my normal homemade banana bread (that I can't eat anymore).
This rose well in the oven and yields twelve nice-sized slices. Unlike some products and recipes that "reduce carbs" though tiny portions, these are just the right size to toast for breakfast and are very filling.