* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 20, 2013
Reviewer: Janet G in Texas
* These are really great tortillas. Best ingredients, I like the low calorie count and they have a wonderful aroma and fresh taste.
* I absolutely love this product....what's not to love? It's nutritious, non-GMO, low-fat and taste wonderful. You are missing nothing in the flavor. I have already turned several of my friends on to this product. Great price too! I order four at a time and freeze the packs not in use.
* I used these to make a chicken enchilada casserole with Frontera's mild sauce and it was a hit! They held together beautifully and there was no off/strange taste to them. I love that they are all natural without a ton of junk ingredients and fillers. I'm going to make fajitas next...something I've avoided for so long because I couldn't find the right tortilla. I absolutely love these!
* I love these tortillas. I have used them to make breakfast burritos, beef and chicken burritos. Just made a chicken and cheese quesadillas and it was wonderful. I just ordered three more dozen. These have been a life saver on my low carb journey!!! Thank you so much!!!
* I've been using these for a long time and they are my favorite low carb tortilla. You would never know they are low carb -- and that is the true measure of a good low carb product! My non low-carb friends eat them and have no idea!
* Maria and Ricardo's are now my favorite low carb tortillas. Fresh and soft with no gummy texture or aftertaste. They have the best numbers and ingredients list for the way I eat. Hope the nutrition info and testing is correct because they are really good.
* These are really great and tasty but I especially love them because they don't fall apart; not even a bit. You can stuff a whole lot of things in one tortilla and it holds its shape and texture and never tears.
First class. Only one suggestion is to offer a larger size.
* These tortillas are so soft and delicious. Love them!! Even my kids are hooked on them. I buy several pkgs at once and put them in the freezer. They thaw out to be just as if I'd bought them fresh; they freeze very well. I highly recommend these.