* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
1/5August 15, 2008
Reviewer: A customer in Washington
* Alpine Punch must be one of the worst IsoPure products. This stuff tastes terrible. It does not mix well with a spoon or in a shaker bottle (very foamy) and it always leaves little chewy, sticky bits of what I can only figure are bits of tart flavoring, unless it is mixed with a hand blender. It is nothing like the regular chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry in any way.
This review is specific to IsoPure Protein Powder, Alpine Punch
* The only flavor I have tried is the Isopure Zero Carb Cookies and Cream. It is the worst tasting protein powder I have ever had. I have tried mixing it half and half with other protein powder and adding sugar-free flavorings, nothing makes it drinkable. I hate wasting, but unfortunately there is no hope for this protein powder.
This review is specific to IsoPure Protein Powder, Cookies & Cream
* Worst smell and flavor I have ever encountered in a protein shake. Creamy vanilla smells like sour milk and tastes like rancid. If ranid has a taste, this is it. I have tried so many protein powders and never been so disappointed in one. Yuckville. Now what do I do with three pounds of it. :-(
This review is specific to IsoPure Protein Powder, Creamy Vanilla
* Not a fan of this protein and the flavor at all. I absolutely love the pre mixed bottles of Isopure and was excited to try this product. It has a fizzy consistency and tastes like medicine. I tried this flavor cause it ranked high in reviews.
This review is specific to IsoPure Protein Powder, Mango Peach