* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5December 14, 2013
Reviewer: Helen in Australia
* Hi from sunny Australia... tried both banana & chocolate muffins, just fabulous, moist sweet & tasty with only 2 carbs each so I managed to eat two happily. Love them.
* Do they taste the same as a decadent, carb-laden muffin that has a million calories? No. Are they a delightful sweet treat for when you really need something moist and cake-like? Yes. I ordered the cinnamon and am ordering the blueberry and chocolate next. Highly recommend this product for low-carbers.
* Just tried the chocolate muffins and they are delicious and hard to believe only 45 calories. Well worth it. Also ordered the brownies and almond squares and very pleased with those too. Promptly delivered and well packaged. Very happy with my purchases and look forward to trying other ThinSlim products. Thank you Netrition and ThinSlim.
* I am absolutely addicted to these! Cinnamon are my favourite, but all the flavours are great. It is so wonderful to be able to eat a muffin that really tastes like a cakey indulgence and has so few calories...I just wish that the shipping time to Australia was not so long, as they do lose a little freshness and have to be frozen instantly to avoid serious mold contamination.
* Love these - I'll let them thaw a bit and then add some marshmallow dip to them for a nice treat (now that I think of it, some ice cream would be a nice addition!). They are definitely better than anything I could make at home, and quite honestly, most higher-carb chocolate muffins (in my opinion). I've never tried a ThinSlim product I didn't like - and I hope Netrition carries more of their products, soon!
* These are awesome muffins. They are on the small side--more like mini-muffins--but for 2 g. of carbs each, I'm okay with that. They taste like muffins. My favorites are the chocolate, blueberry, and cinnamon flavors. Banana and peanut butter are fine, but less favorite for me. I haven't tried the vanilla. Since I am on a low-carb, high-fat diet, I load mine up with butter and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds to make them extra-delicious. I would definitely consider them more like treats and less like breakfast.