* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5May 16, 2014
Reviewer: Kerri in Pennsylvania
* I LOVE the Toffee Crunch Peanut butter. I ate it with a sliced apple every night as a snack. My mom and boyfriend also couldn't keep their hands off of it. It went so quick, ordering just one was a mistake! Cant wait to try the other flavors!
* This product is amazing! I order several for myself and my coworkers. This is our go-to solution when we need that mid-afternoon sweet treat. Even non-lowcarbers love the taste. The tiny crunchy bits are cool, too. Netrition has the best prices for this product line.
* I hated this so much... All I can taste is the protein powder. The "Crunch" it has to it is the chalky, grainy texture of the protein powder. It doesn't have a toffee flavor it is like a sweetened, liquidy peanut butter with added powder. I've put it in the fridge so it is a little more solid. Reviewers here seemed to like it and the other nut butter I was going to buy was rated unfavorably by a customer that loved this Nuts 'n More Toffee Crunch. I love toffee and I like crunchy, but this leaves everything to be desired.
* this product was changed to more carbs it used to be only 1 carb for 2 TBS and delicious now it still tastes delicious but has less fiber and way too many carbs with the change in name'+ peanut Spread" is added to the name. I bought one without reading the new label and was so disappointed.
I have strict Carb amounts I can have and the company did this to 3 of the products. I still can get two that have not changed theor name and label but I worry they will change those also