* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1/5January 26, 2007
Reviewer: A customer in Maryland
* These are awful. I'm eating now and can barely get thru it. I'll have to experiment with something other than cold water as directed and see if it gets better.
* I travel regularly and need to pack much of my food because of allergies. For years I've been carefully measuring out cereal and powdered soy milk, taking a good bit of time and making a big mess in the process. No more! I am pleasantly surprised by this product, and will never go back to packaging my own breakfast. I pair this cereal with a Cliff Kids Z-Bar and it's a solid and satisfying breakfast. Is it as good as if I bought breakfast in a gourmet restaurant or was in my own kitchen? Nope. But, that's not the intent. For what it is and what it's for, it's a solid winner.
* This cereal has a great taste and is convenient to use. I purchased the 6 serving package. I have just ordered the 18 serving box! I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants and easy to eat, flavorful breakfast with loads of fibre.
* I was very skeptical of this purchase knowing it was unsweetened, and was definitely expecting a sawdust bran-like taste/texture. I am happy to report that was not the case and I actually quite enjoyed this cereal! Not as crunchy as granola but less soggy than any kind of flake. I have mine with plain almond milk and a packet of splenda, it was tasty! I mean, it's not going to be as good as cocopuffs or anything but I was overall pleased.