Medium 8 oz.$2.49
In Mexico, huge copper cauldrons simmer chunks of pork into savory, ultra-tender carnitas. This garlicky sauce helps you transform pork shoulder into delicious ultra-tender carnitas at home. Serve it with guacamole or in tacos.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased
$3.89 - $4.69
$6.99 - $7.49
Find a similar product
Pork Carnitas Sliders with Red Onions
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3 or 4 large pieces
- 1 pouch (8 ounces) Frontera Carnitas Slow Cook Seasoning Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 red onion, cut in half and very thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 to 10 small buns or small dinner rolls
- About 1 cup Black Bean Spread
2. Mix the sliced red onion and lime juice in small bowl. Season with salt to taste. Refrigerate covered up to 2 days.
3. Split buns or rolls; spread a thin layer of black bean spread on the bottom half and a thin layer of mustard on the top half of each bun.
4. Top the black beans with a generous mound of shredded carnitas and red onions. Put tops of buns in place. Serve.