Powder, Organic 1 oz.$15.99
As one of the lowest-calorie, most nutrient-rich foods available, vibrantly green wheatgrass has long been used to help cleanse the body of toxins and generate healthy energy. Research has shown this potent young plant to contain a 70% chlorophyll composition, making it exceptionally alkaline. Additionally, wheatgrass contains over 70 minerals and vitamins, hundreds of live enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, and is composed of 87% protein by weight. Navitas Naturals Wheatgrass Powder is simply fresh, sweet wheatgrass juice that has been cold-temperature dried into a deeply concentrated powder - ready to be mixed into beverages for an easy and revitalizing boost.
Navitas Naturals' wheatgrass is grown in greenhouses in New Hampshire, using the most state-of-the-art technology. The grass is first juiced, then immediately freeze-dried in an oxygen-free vacuum at temperatures of -85°F (this process specifically enables more enzymes to be active [living] than with other methods). One hundred pounds of grass juice condenses to four pounds of grass solids. This concentrate holds the live enzymes and nutrients in suspension until they are reactivated by adding water. Each bag contains 100% freeze-dried wheatgrass powder that is certified organic, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and raw.
Find a similar product
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 packet Stevia (or 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 packed Cup Kale, washed, dried and chopped
- 1+1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2/3 Cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp. Navitas Naturals Wheatgrass Powder
- dash salt
- 2 tsp. baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. warm Water (+ 4 Tbsp. Flax Meal)
1) Mix together flax meal and warm water, and set aside.
2) Mix together the flours, salt, baking powder, hemp, and stevia (if you’re using dry stevia) in a mixing bowl.
3) Place almond milk, wheatgrass powder (if using), kale, and maple syrup or stevia (if you’re using wet sweetener) into a high speed blender and blend till smooth. Pour this mixture, along with the flax egg, into the dry ingredients, and mix to form a smooth batter.
4) Heat a skillet on medium high. Pour pancakes out by 1/4 cup measurements onto the skillet. When you see bubbles form on top, gingerly flip them, and cook till the bottom is golden brown. Yield 4