To place an order, choose one of the following methods:
- Enter your order directly on the Internet. We provide a Shopping Cart to allow you to select products as you browse our website. When checking out, we provide a secure SSL session to protect your privacy including credit card information. If you prefer to select items directly from a list of all items, simply go directly to the Checkout and select your items there.
- Or Call us toll free 1-888-817-2411 during 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST Monday-Thursday or 8:30 am - 4 pm EST on Friday. This toll free phone number is available in the U.S. only. Our toll-free telephone line is for placing orders only. If you have any questions, please contact us. We promptly reply to questions sent by email. From outside of the US, you can reach us at 1-518-464-0765 or send us email.
- Or Fax your order to 1-518-456-9673 anytime. Print the computed order invoice after going through the Checkout process here.
- Or Mail your completed order receipt after entering your order using our online shopping system along with money order to:
25 Corporate Circle, Suite 118
Albany, NY 12203
For detailed product information, please check our website first. If you can not find what you're looking for, contact us.
If you prefer to browse our list of products off-line or want to share it with a friend, we have a Printable Price List for you.
We do not sell our customer list, so rest assured that your privacy is protected at Netrition.
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Netrition.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Netrition.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Netrition.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Credit Cards - We accept the following credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express
Money Order - The money order must be in U.S. funds. Please make sure your name and invoice number is on the money order. We will ship the products as soon as we receive the money order. We do not ship orders until we receive payment.
Electronic Checks - We use an Electronic Check Guarantee service so there is no hold time for e-checks to clear. We will either get an approval or rejection immediately based on several factors including your check-writing history.
- The e-check must be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- The shipping address must be in the U.S.
Paper Checks - We do not accept paper checks. If you would like to pay by check, please see Electronic Checks above.
C.O.D. is not available. Due to too many returned packages, we no longer offer this method. Pre-payment by credit card, money order or e-check is required.
Currently, only New York state and Maryland residents are subject to sales tax collected by Netrition. Many nutritional products are currently non-taxable in both states; however, some products are taxable. For example, products that are considered candy or snack products are taxable. In addition, items such as books, magazines, videos, workout gear and devices, and clothing are currently taxable.International customers may be subjected to taxes payable to your own country upon receiving the package, but we do not collect nor know what the amount of these taxes are. Check with your country's tax authority.
DAMAGES AND SHORTAGES
Merchandise damaged during shipping or shortages (missing items) must be reported to Netrition within 24 hours of receipt. Netrition will then either issue you credit or send replacements for the amount of any confirmed damaged or missing merchandise. Netrition will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. Netrition will then either issue you credit or send replacements for the amount of any confirmed damaged or missing merchandise.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of certain products. In this case, we will mark the product "out of stock" on our website. If any product is not in stock for an order, we will hold off shipment of your entire order until all products are available. You should place a separate order containing only in-stock products to have it processed immediately.
Any litigation, dispute, or other claim which may arise from the purchase, sale, advice, use or involvement with Netrition shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and particularly the State of New York and shall be heard and venued in the County of Albany.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.