Blueberry Pecan Coconut Cacao Nib Bark
Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends.com, Posted by Kevinpa, Member
- 1/2 cup blueberry coulis
- 1/3 cup Sensato Erythritol
- 2 Tablespoons Dixie Carb Counters Thick It Up Low Carb Thickener
- 1 Tablespoon Just Like Sugar Brown
- 1 cup Just Like Sugar Table Top
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
In a non-stick sauce pan, mix together blueberry coulis, erythritol, Thickener, Just Like Sugar Brown and Just Like Sugar Table Top. Bring to a near boil. Lower heat to simmer and stir in butter and chocolate until melted completely. Bring to a near boil again, then remove from heat and stir in pecans and cacao nibs. When well combined, turn out into a non-stick foil lined 9 x 9 glass pan. Sprinkle coconut over top. Freeze 15 to 30 minutes until hard. Then cut into squares.
Entire pan yields approximately 36 carbs.