Not Available For Sale
- Micronized to 200 mesh providing easier, faster and complete mixing
- 20 Times more surface area than regular creatine
- Dissolves easily and leaves the gut quicker with no stomach discomfort
When you supplement with SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine, it saturates your muscle fibers with creatine. More importantly, it restores ATP, the primary source of energy for heavy strength training. That's what fuels the intensity needed to build muscle and increase strength. When you want to add muscle you need these massive increases in strength, power and intensity. SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine has 20 times more surface area and therefore is easier, faster to use and mixing is more complete. Regular creatine monohydrate sits in the gut longer. This causes discomfort to many users. SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut quicker causing no stomach upset or discomfort. SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine is the most advanced micronizing technology. The 'micro-particles' are more effective for several reasons:*
- Absorbs Faster - the smaller particle size means more efficient digestion and complete utilization.
- Insane Pumps and More Muscle Volume Expansion - and that means more muscle.
- More Effective - 20 times more total surface area means better delivery into the bloodstream and working muscles.
- Purity - SAN's Micronizing technology results in substantially more pure creatine.
- Easier, Faster, Better Mixing - The greater surface area results in faster and more complete mixing.
- No More Upset Stomach - SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut quicker causing no stomach upset.
- Better Results - more particle surface area for better utilization, better uptake, and faster results.
SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine adds water and volume to your muscle fibers and sets the stage for long term muscle growth. Imagine the insane muscle pumps and notice immediate strength increases in overall muscle size. It's safe to use by both men and women and for all athletes at all levels of competition. SAN's Micronized Performance Creatine is manufactured using strict cGMP guidelines. Which means your creatine is produced in a Government Audited Facility, ensuring you purity, safety and potency of your creatine. So you can experience rapid gains in muscle size and strength without any harmful toxins.*