For shipments to countries outside the United States of America, the following rules and restrictions apply:
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and as we try to provide as much information as possible, we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see what products are allowed or prohibited to import prior to placing your order. Please click on our Country / Customs Information to view any useful information we have available.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized and the products are in perfect condition and are not expired, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the original and the return shipping charges.
- It has been our experience that the majority of packages shipped through UPS and Fed-Ex to the countries listed below do not clear customs. Therefore, we only ship via Airmail to the following countries:
- Due to the lack of tracking information with Airmail shipments, we do not offer Airmail for any orders over $400.
- Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card or a US or International Money Order.
- You pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package and the destination. The $5.99 standard shipping charge does not apply to international orders. Shipping by air to most other countries can be very expensive. Shipping charges alone are sometimes 50% to 100% of the total cost of the products. Obviously, small bottles are cheaper to ship than heavy nutrition bars and protein powders. As you add items to the shopping cart, you will be presented with the shipping options and charges. IMPORTANT: If you write to us or order from us, but do not receive a reply back from us, then there is most likely some problem with your email address. We have received many email messages that we reply to, but - for whatever reason - the message can not make it through. We have no other way way to contact you, so please make sure your email delivery is working properly and that you have given us a correct email address. In any case where you do not hear back from us, please call us at 1-518-464-0765.
- You can add items to your shopping cart which displays the total and you can see the shipping charges prior to sending the order to us. We reserve the right to insure the package. You will not incur an additional charge for insurance above what is presented through the online ordering process. We believe our online order form to be accurate in computing shipping charges, but we will not be held responsible for errors in the shipping charge calculation. If we find it to be incorrect after receiving your order, we reserve the right to correct the charge and inform you by email.
- If you select Airmail as your shipping method, your package will be delivered to you by your local postal service. The International Airmail Service picks up the packages from our warehouse, processes the packages and puts them directly into the postal service of the destination country.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery by International Airmail. IMPORTANT: This does not include any time that your country's Customs office may hold the package which happens frequently. If you have not received your package after the allowed period, check with your Customs office (if possible) to track it down. There is nothing we can do to speed up this process. There is no tracking information available for Airmail shipping.
- You can choose to have your order shipped by Federal Express International Priority or UPS Worldwide Saver service for faster delivery (two or three days) if you would like. This shipping charge, if available for your destination, will be displayed when you view your shopping cart contents. If you choose UPS Worldwide Saver or Federal Express International Priority shipping service, you will be emailed a URL that can be used to track your shipment.
- For orders weighing 10 lbs. or more, FedEx International Economy and UPS Worldwide Expedited is available.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your own country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount.
- For a description of the package contents on the Customs form, we claim "Nutritional supplements - for personal use only". Please do not ask us to claim a "gift" or other incorrect description.
- Some countries allow for importation of otherwise disallowed products "for personal use only", but not for resale. Click on our Country / Customs Information for helpful information on import restrictions.
- All prices are listed in US currency.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
For orders shipping to Russia: UPS and FedEx say: There is a temporary suspension on the import of non-document shipments sent by private individuals in the Russian Federation. Any such shipments received will be automatically returned to the shipper. Therefore, the only shipping method we offer for Russia at this time is Airmail. For orders shipping to France: It has been our experience that the majority of packages shipped through Fed-Ex to France do not clear customs. UPS and Airmail are the available shipping options at this time.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.